Solar High Mast Street Light
A LED High Mast Light is a raised source of High illumination lights (6~8 lights) and with high intensity on the middle of major junctions (Ring roads, Outer Ring roads), turned on or lit automatically in the absence of light (at specified timings or at periodic times, every night). The function of LED High Mast Light is to provide safety and guidance of traffic and to provide secure and comfortable surroundings for the travelers. High Mast Lighting plays a vital role in reducing accidents and crimes. Road and area lighting are essential components of mast lighting. Effective lighting of outdoor spaces provides important benefits to all who are passing from that junction. High mast lighting is preferred over conventional lighting because it can achieve very large space to height ratios. It can illuminate large areas without the need for numerous lighting columns. Modern lamps will also have light-sensitive photocells to turn them ON at dusk and OFF at dawn, or activate automatically in dark weather.
- More than 50% saving in Power Costs
- Safe as they work on low-voltage
- Low power consumption
- Very luminous efficient
- Very low heat radiation-cool and safe to touch
- No filament burnout and silent operation -Solid State Technology.
- More durable than conventional bulbs -Shock, Vibration & Impact Resistant
- Fast response time -No flicker
- Additional Power Saving can be achieved by dimming
- Non-polluting -No mercury
- A range of Colors Without a filter
- Small size and less weight -Design flexibility
- Long life -more than 60,000 Hours
- Maintenance -free, just install and forget