Solar Powered Fence
- Is a most effective and viable perimeter security alternative that meets present-day needs.
- Provides maximum protection against intrusion, theft, pilferage, sabotage.
- Is an active deterrent – not only delays / deny entry to a secured area but detects intrusion and indicates the area of attempted intrusion on a graphic panel in the Control Room.
- Can be added to or replaces any existing perimeter wall, chain link fence, Full Fence or Wall Top.
- Can be integrated with Access Control Systems, Security Lighting, CCTV Systems, Auto Dialers can activate a hooter, siren or floodlights on intrusion alarm.
- Solar security fencing is the most complete form of physical security.
- Most human beings are inherently afraid of electrified wire. This powerful deterrent effect transfers crime and vandalism to neighboring properties with lesser protection.
- Sophisticated fence monitoring and alarm signaling capability deal with more determined intruders from the moment they attack the fence. The technology is safe and remarkably tolerant of environmental conditions. The resultant reliability makes it ideal for unmanned and remote sites.
- It’s very affordable!
Solar Powered Fences are powered by an ENERGIZER which sends out high voltage monitored pulses into the fence at controlled intervals. An intruder or trespasser gets a very sharp, short and painful shock. Solar Powered Fence is the physical barrier but the shock is the real barrier – a psychological barrier created in mind of the person, who has experienced the shock!!!. The shock given by the fence is completely safe as it lasts only 3 millionths of a second with an energy output of 4 – 5 joules, an internationally accepted standard for such types of fences, worldwide.
Ideal for installation at:
Very high threat perception areas such as Political, Defense and strategic establishments of all types (ammunition/armament factories, dumps & depots, naval stations, army outposts), Civil airports and Military airbases and runways, International borders, Prisons, Helipads, Mines, Mints, Factories and Plants, Office and residential complexes, Warehouses, Country Clubs, Farms and Farm Houses, Bungalows, Open stockyards (Cars, Oil, builders materials).
Advantages of Solar Powered Fence
- Round the clock Vigilance – 24/7 x 365 days · Provides an ACTIVE DETERRENT to the would-be an intruder
- Intruder gets a very sharp, short and painful but non-fatal/safe shock
- Unauthorized Access to the property is denied
- Zero Downtime – Works on SOLAR POWER
- Customized design, quality, and rugged construction
- Trouble-free User-friendly system, minimal maintenance
- System reliability ensures virtually NO FALSE ALARMS
- Is unaffected by sun, wind, rain, snow, sleet, fog, birds or wild animals
- Reduces Insurance, security and management costs, cost-effective operation – short payback period
Major Components of Solar Fencing
- Solar Panel
- Tubular Battery
- Fence Wire
- Fence Siren
MAINS OR BATTERY POWER SUPPLY
he EMU internal energy source can either be battery & mains power, or battery & solar power. It means the EMU can be used on the most remote sites, and with low power consumption and a large internal reserve, the system will continue to operate through lengthy power interruptions.
User-friendly software and fault diagnostics are accessed through the intelligent keypad. Simple code inputs can change pins, delay times, fence voltages etc. to suit end-user circumstances.
FENCE LINE VOLTAGE CONTROL
Tailor the system to suit required security levels and to accommodate operating and local environmental conditions by:
Setting the fence line voltage when armed setting the alarm trip voltage monitoring at low fence voltage to maintain perimeter security with ‘safe’ voltages during normal working hours. Using dynamic voltage monitoring to counter the effect of seasonal vegetation growth. User-friendly software and fault diagnostics are accessed through the intelligent keypad. Simple code inputs can change pins, delay times, fence voltages etc. to suit end-user circumstances.
|Solar Photovoltaic Module|
|Peak Power output||37 Watts / 12V – 2.25A|
BIS Standard Specification 302-2-76
|Peak out put Voltage||8.6Kv Shall be < 10Kv|
|RMS Current||7.9AmsShall be < 10 Amps|
|Pulse Interval||1.3 Sec.Shall be between 1to 1.5 Sec.|
|Duration of Impulse||0.9 Sec. Shall not exceed .1Sec.|
|Pulse energy Max.||5 Joules|
When animal touch the fence; immediately you will hear the alarm sound. In case fence wire damaged and energizer not working and also hear the alarm sound. We will provide external horn for monitoring purpose.
- Battery Tubular Plate 12V 100Ah
- Module Mounting Structure MS Pole type
- Battery BoxIron Box with locking facility fully painted for rust proof
- Fence wire12 SWG /GI-High carbon wire for rust proof 20years guaranteed.
- Tying Wire112 SWG/GI-wire 15 micron zinc coated for tying insulator
- Reel Insulator1Poly propylene virgin UV stabilized
- Strain InsulatorVirgin nylon UV stabilized
- Permanent Wire tightened Special aluminum alloy designed for 250kgs/ft Breaking force
- Joint ClampHot dip galvanized washer, bolt and nut for rust proof
- Gate HandleH Heavy insulated security /rated for 15kv.
- Intermediate PostMS-T Angle 1” x 1” x 3mm with painted for rust proof
- Corner PostGI-Clause B type – 2” Dia with painted for rust proof
- Support AngleGI-clause B type – 1” dia painted for rust proof
- Lead-out cableHeavy double insulated cable.
- Permanent tension spring7mm Thickness Hot dip galvanized special spring
- Earthing Pipe1” clause B type GI with hot dip galvanized clamp
- Neon TesterFor indicating fence condition
- Lightning diverter kitProtection of energizer and fence from lightning strikes
- Monitoring EquipmentFence live light